Monday, May 5, 2008

At the Virtual Red Carpet of the Web 2.0 Awards

After much searching through the winners of the web 2.0 Awards I have found that Pandora was my favorite Web 2.0 app. It's search features are incredible and the ability to customize your own stations to play only the music you like is amazing. I merely entered the name of one favorite artist and within 30 seconds I had songs by more than 20 different artists, all of which, were part of the same genre of the artist I had first entered. It seemed as if in 30 seconds Pandora had read my brain and knew exactly what kind of songs I listened to. I was amazed that within 5 minutes of being on the site I had gone from not even having an account to listening and adding artists to my radio station. I'll definitely recommend this site to all of my friends because of the fact that within 5 minutes they will be listening to their favorite music. Best of all is it's commercial free!

No comments: