Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Making some Wiki Sandcastles...(^_^)

So today I decided to play on the OCLWebThings Wiki page and did a little editing in the Sandbox page. It was fun and I didn't know there were so many versatile editing features available. I played around with links by adding my blog to the list of blogs and adding a couple comments to the Sandbox page.

A PBWiki could be useful within the workplace for when working on a collaborative team project or even planning a program. Even for simply having a company newsletter where employees can add in new programs that they have founded and perhaps whether they were successful or not. Other employees can then leave comments either congratulating or offering tips to make a program better in the future. PBWiki is a multi-functional tool that has, in my opinion, a lot of potential.

No comments: